Kingdom Kids Consignment Sale is a twice-yearly children's consignment sale at Gardendale-Mt. Vernon United Methodist Church. Our sale started in February 2008 with 110 sellers and now averages approximately 400 sellers. We feature gently-used children's clothing, shoes, furniture, baby gear, toys, books, DVDs, and so much more! All of the profits from our sale go to support Missions.
As a consignor at our sale, you will receive 70% of your sales minus a $7 seller fee. Please visit our Seller Information tab if you are interested in consigning with us.
- Bring a laundry basket with you to hold your items while you are shopping. Clothes and toys can get heavy!
- Please review the Calendar Tab for detailed shopping days and times. Operating times vary by day due to scheduled church activities.
- We accept cash and check at our sale. Credit cards are accepted for purchases totaling at least $25. A 3% fee will be applied to all credit/debit transactions.
- Kingdom Kids offers an Early Shopping day to all Workers and Sellers. We do not allow children (including those in strollers and carriers) during the Worker and Seller Shopping times.
- Theft and dishonesty will not be tolerated. Shoplifters will be prosecuted!
- Tips and Helpful Hints:
- Children are allowed during all public shopping days. However, please do not leave children unattended. The sale can get very crowded at times.
-Ask a Kingdom Kids volunteer to place large items on hold for you while you shop. We will not hold items overnight.
-We do NOT allow clothes or shoes to be tried on. And, we ask that shoppers refrain from removing any clothing from hangers or shoes from bags. We have specific hanging and packaging instructions so that all items can be fully inspected before purchasing and removing items from the hangers and bags may cause tags to be lost. Any item without a tag will not be sold.
-Buy movies and video games at your own risk. We have no way of evaluating whether they work .
-All sales are FINAL.
-We offer a discount day on Saturday. All items indicated as Discount on their tag will be 50% off on this day.
When consignors sell with us, they have the option of donating their unsold items at the end of each sale. Donating your unsold items is highly encouraged. Kingdom Kids donates these items to local families in need whose names have been obtained through area school counselors and other local churches.
New for Spring 2016...Kingdom Kids will offer Express Drop Off for those sellers who will be donating all of their unsold items at the end of the sale. No need to wait for us to go through your items. Simply unload your items and tell the person at check in that your are donating everything. You will receive your seller packet and be on your way!
*CONSIGNORS-PLEASE NOTE INFORMATION ON SELLER INFORMATION TAB REGARDING YOUR DONATION REPORTS.